e- papers

We Have moved . . . .

Go to   >    >  >> new Site     

Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

Elizabeth Wong’s press statement


Already Umno Youth aspirant Mohd Khir Toyo is calling on her to resign. However, others said there was no such need as it was clear she had done no wrong.

“Why should she resign, why is it unmoral?” said Ramon Navaratnam, president of Transparency International Malaysia.

“It’s the peeping toms with disgusting principles of their own who should quit. They should not be allowed to waste our time over such frivolous issues, when the whole economy is sinking like a stone.”

I am a victim in this incident.

I have yesterday lodged a police report in relation to this matter and I will fully cooperate with the police in their investigation. I will therefore not speculate publicly about those responsible for this gross invasion of my privacy. [in full] [dalam bahasa melayu]


No comments:

Post a Comment